top of page
SHAKEZONE VIBRATION MONITORING SYSTEM
has never been this easy
“The ShakeZone system was very effective for our project where real-time vibration monitoring, including alarms and automatic reports, was required. The web interface was easy to use and allows for real-time adjustments to the parameters and visualizing the data.
The Sensequake team is dynamic and adapts quickly to the specific needs of the project.”
Loïc Sauvageot, Eng. M.Sc.A.
Project Manager - Acoustics
is our high-performing system for vibration monitoring and is ideal for vibration control measures near construction sites and the installation of vibration-sensitive equipment. Click here to learn more about the services we offer based on the ShakeZone sensors.
• Highly sensitive triaxial accelerometers
• Highly sensitive triaxial velocimeters
• A wide dynamic range
• Extremely low self-noise
• Adjustable sampling frequency
• Connectivity via Wi-Fi or internal LTE modem
• Data management on the Sensequake Cloud
FEATURED PROJECTS USING SHAKEZONE
INTRODUCING SENSEQUAKE CLOUD WEB-BASED DASHBOARD
The Sensequake cloud is a web-based data analysis and management platform that allows instant, 24-7 access during your vibration testing. The system is highly customizable in order for it to obtain the most relevant information for your vibration monitoring tests.
• PPV time and frequency data-viewing
• Custom alarms for event triggers
• Pre-event and post-event data
• Background data recording
• Unlimited data storage on the cloud
• Upload project documents and images for efficient project management
• Data encryption for uploaded data and media
• Google Maps integration to manage multiple projects simultaneously
Manage multiple projects visually with Google Maps integration
Upload project images or analysis results
Control the parameters of your sensor fleet directly from the web
CONTROL YOUR SHAKEZONE SENSORS FROM THE PALM OF YOUR HAND
With the Sensequake app downloaded directly onto your smartphone, you can have unlimited control of your ShakeZone sensors.
From the application, you can begin sensing tests, monitor the data collection of your individual units, check the battery levels of your sensors and change data collection parameters to customize your tests.
Click here for purchasing inquiries
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Copyright © 2023
bottom of page