has never been this easy
is our high performing system for vibration monitoring and is ideal for vibration control measures near construction sites and the installation of vibration-sensitive equipment. Click here to learn more about the services we offer based on the ShakeZone sensors.
• Highly sensitive triaxial MEMS accelerometers
• Highly sensitive triaxial geophone velocimeters
• A wide dynamic range
• Extremely low self-noise
• Adjustable sampling frequency (15 Hz - 3906 Hz)
• Connectivity via Wi-Fi or internal LTE modem
• Data management on the Sensequake Cloud
Introducing the Sensequake Cloud web-based dashboard.
The Sensequake cloud is a web-based data analysis and management platform that allows instant, 24-7 access during your vibration testing. The system is highly customizable in order for it to obtain the most relevant information for your vibration monitoring tests.
• PPV time and frequency data-viewing
• Custom alarms for event triggers
• Pre-event (1 second) and post-event data
• Background data recording
• Unlimited data storage on the cloud
• Upload project documents and images for efficient project management
• Amazon S3 data encryption for uploaded data and media
• Google Maps integration to manage multiple projects simultaneously
Manage multiple projects visually with Google Maps integration
Upload project images or analysis results
Control the parameters of your sensor fleet directly from the web
Control your fleet of Sensequake ShakeZone sensors directly from the palm of your hand!
With the Sensequake app downloaded directly onto your smartphone, you can have unlimited control of your ShakeZone sensors.
From the application you can begin sensing tests, monitor the data collection of your individual units, check the battery levels of your sensors and change data collection parameters to customize your tests.
Self-noise Density Estimates
Click here to download the full brochure
Click here for purchasing inquiries
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Copyright © 2020