Our Larzé system is perfect for various soil tests.
Due to the precise nature of our Larzé sensors, minute vibration data from a soil can be determined to obtain clear results. This is useful for conducting quick and easy H/V analyses directly on site. The fact they are wireless allow for very flexible installations allowing for sensors to be indoors and outdoors at once, to determine vibration attenuation between outside soils and buildings. Additionally, our 32-sensors capacity allow for large multichannel analyses of surface waves.
This service was used on the following featured projects :
We can determine many parameters based on ambient vibration tests and our approach:
• Finding the resonance frequency of the subsurface soil
• Determining the fundamental site period
• Estimating the mean shear wave velocity of the
uppermost 30 m
• Depth of bedrock
• The site classification and ground profile name
• By using the H/V technique: microzonation maps
Contact us today for more information on how we can help your projects
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Copyright © 2020